International Conference on Statistical Distributions and Applications (ICOSDA) 2016
The Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications is currently reviewing submissions to the Special Issue titled 'International Conference on Statistical Distributions and Applications ICOSDA 2016'. This special series originates from the International Conference on Statistical Distributions and Applications which was organized by Central Michigan University, USA and Brock University, Canada, and held in October 2016 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications will publish only contributions presented at the conference and accepted after going through the journal’s rigorous peer review process.
The potential topics include, but are not limited to the following scopes:
- Statistical distributions and applications
- Statistical modeling
- High dimensional data analysis
- Bayesian statistics
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the Instructions for Authors for Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications' submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate section in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series for ICOSDA 2016. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Authors whose papers are accepted after peer review will receive a 75% discount of the Article Processing Charge (APC) until the funding is exhausted. Authors of papers accepted after the funding is exhausted will receive a 50% discount of the APC. Papers that were submitted by December 31, 2016 for which an Editorial Board member is an author or co-author will receive a 100% discount of the APC.
Carl Lee, Central Michigan University
Felix Famoye, Central Michigan University
Xiaoqian Sun (High Dimensional Data Analysis), Clemson University
Marco Ferreira (Bayesian Statistics), Virginia Tech
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications - including articles published in this thematic series!