The Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications's newest thematic series is dedicated to exploring he fast-evolving role that statistical distributions play in this so-called era of big data. The editors endeavor to publish methodological research papers that explore how statistical distributions are used to solve problems involving big data.
This thematic series is currently publishing!
As this thematic series is not confined to paper, we welcome additional submissions which may be published in this same series if accepted following peer review!
Topics in this thematic series may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- high-dimensional data analysis
- Bayesian methodology
- network inferences
- visualization and generalized modeling
Expository and research papers may make the case for or against the enduring importance of statistical distributions in the era of big data.
The Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications publishes numerous article types including research papers, methodology papers, reviews, and short reports, all of which can be submitted to this series.
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for the Journal.
The complete manuscript should be submitted through our submission system. At the "Additional information" submission step, be sure to reply "yes" when asked whether your submission is part of a thematic series, and choose the appropriate title from the drop-down menu. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of this series. All submissions will undergo rigorous blinded peer review and accepted articles will be published.
Xiaoqian Sun, Clemson University, USA
Ayman Alzaatreh, American University of Sharjah, UAE
Michael Hardin, Samford University, USA
Felix Famoye, Central Michigan University, USA
Carl Lee, Central Michigan University, USA
Submissions will benefit from the following advantages of Open Access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed.
For editorial queries, please contact this journal's Editors-in-Chief.
Sign up for article alerts and news from this journal to keep updated on articles published in the Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications - including articles published in this thematic series.